Nuno Resende, le forum officiel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Nuno's Biography

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Tif-haine
Resendien(ne) !
Resendien(ne) !

Nuno's Biography Empty
MessageSujet: Nuno's Biography   Nuno's Biography EmptyMar 29 Juin - 12:02

Nuno Guilherme de Figueiredo Resende was born the June 25th 1973 at Porto, in Portugal. When he was twelve years old, his family moved in Belgium. Passionate of sports, Nuno obtained a Physical Education diploma certificate. Next, he chained up jobs like shop assistant or courier.

But it’s the music he has in skin; his route began in his cellar, with his guitar and his friends. He made different musical groups and hang on in music. In Belgium, Alec Mansion saw immediately exceptional voice qualities of Nuno. Charmed by the heat of his lyric voice, his potential and his soul, he engages Nuno for sessions of choruses and projects of all kinds.

Nuno perform, voice and body, with facility and elegance in musicals like the “Beauty and the Beast” oh Sylvain Meyniac (in Belgium), “Romeo and Juliet” of Gérard Presgurvic and more “The ladies of Rochefort” of Michel Legrand. Alec Mansion believes in Nuno and dream of offer Nuno the musical route he merits.
With Frédéric Zeitoun (France 2), he composes « Le Grand Soir », an epic song which put Nuno to exploit, his lyricism and his accuracy which made of Nuno an exceptional interpreter.

In 2005, Nuno represent the Belgium in the song contest, the Eurovision.
In 2007, he comes back on stage with the musical “Aladin” where he plays the role titrates with Florence Coste (Shéhérazade) and which plays in Paris’s Palais des Congrés, follow up with a national tour of a lot of Zenith in France.
Recently, we could see Nuno in the role of Roger in the musical “Grease”, with David Ban, Cecilia Cara… in the Paris’s Comedia Theatre.
Actually, he is in tour with “Mozart l’Opéra Rock”, the new success musical of Dove Attia and Albert Cohen in France, Belgium and Switzerland, like the stand-in of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (he played the 29/04/10 In Brussels for the first time), where he has several roles.

(I'm sorry if I made mistakes in my translation but I'm French Razz)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://nuno-resende.forumactif.com
Erzsi
Nouveau
Nouveau
Erzsi

Nuno's Biography Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nuno's Biography   Nuno's Biography EmptyMer 4 Mai - 17:55

I understand that fine, thank you for taking the time and effort to write it Smile
http://awesomenuno.tumblr.com/
Tif-haine
Resendien(ne) !
Resendien(ne) !

Nuno's Biography Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nuno's Biography   Nuno's Biography EmptyMer 4 Mai - 18:40

Oh, no problem !! Smile
https://nuno-resende.forumactif.com
Contenu sponsorisé

Nuno's Biography Empty